Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Without the right insurance as a homeowner, you might face a repair or replacement bill to recover from an unexpected issue with your home. Although finding the best policy for your home may seem complicated, Affiliated Agency, Inc. is here to help. Let us walk you through the basics of homeowners insurance; give us a call to discuss it further.
How Much Homeowners Insurance Do I Have To Buy?
If you are taking out a mortgage, most lenders require that you have enough homeowners insurance to cover the replacement value of your home before they consider approving a loan application. However, that coverage can come in many forms, meaning homeowners insurance policies may be able to be tailored to fit your specific needs.
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
Again, homeowners insurance offers a wide variety of coverages to protect you against unexpected issues. These include:
- Possessions coverage—This type of coverage helps pay for damages incurred on your belongings in a covered incident. Possessions insurance could cover almost anything in your home, from clothes to electronics.
- Structures coverage—Your house itself is the subject of coverage for this part of your policy. Any damage done by inclement weather, theft or other hazards may be covered by structure protection.
- Liability coverage—This portion of your policy can help you pay for third-party injuries and property damages, whether these incidents occur on or off your personal property.
- Detached structures coverage—You may want to consider adding this type of coverage to your policy if you have other buildings or structures on your property that you would like to be insured, such as fences or detached garages.
- Additional living expense protection—If a covered incident occurs and leaves you unable to inhabit your home for a while, this type of coverage will help pay for living expenses while you’re away, such as food expenses and hotel bills.
You can also add coverages like flood insurance, umbrella liability insurance, or scheduled item riders, depending on your needs.
Find the Perfect Policy for Your Needs
Whether you’re a first-time homeowners insurance buyer or just shopping around for a better price/more coverage, Affiliated Agency Inc. is here to help you find the right policy to fit your needs. Give us a call today to discuss your options.
Affiliated Agency Inc. provides Home Insurance for residents near Plainview, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester County, New York City, and Newark.