Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Peace of Mind for Businesses On the Road.
Affiliated Agency Inc. understands the value of your commercial vehicles and the employees who drive them. From trips across the country to local deliveries and promotions, your mobile business fleet takes on the open road to keep operations running smoothly – but accidents do happen.
What Is Commercial Car Insurance?
Commercial car insurance is a legal contract providing auto insurance coverage for a business that’s tailored to meet the company’s needs. In exchange for premium payments, an insurer covers the costs of auto accidents and incidents as outlined on your declarations page.
What Does Commercial Car Insurance Cover?
To prevent being impacted financially due to an auto accident, ensure that your vehicles, products, and drivers are insured in the event of property or vehicle damage, bodily injury, legal costs, and more.
With commercial auto insurance from Affiliated Agency Inc., your policy includes coverages required for New York businesses:
- Bodily injury liability coverage to help pay for a company’s legal liability for third-party injuries after an at-fault accident
- Property damage liability coverage to help pay for a company’s legal liability for third-party property damage after an at-fault accident
- Uninsured motorist coverage to help pay for your company drivers’ and their passengers’ injuries after an accident caused by a hit-and-run or uninsured driver
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage to help pay for your company’s driver and passengers’ medical expenses, economic losses and death benefits after an accident
The following commercial auto insurance coverages are optional in New York, but may be required by your lender if you lease or finance vehicles:
How Commercial Car Insurance Works
- Comprehensive coverage to help pay for damage to your company vehicle after a noncollision-related accident
- Collision coverage to help pay for damage to your company vehicle after a collision-related accident
- Gap coverage to help cover the difference between your insurer’s settlement and the amount you owe your lender if the insurer deems your vehicle a total loss after a covered accident
- Bailee coverage helps cover property loss or damage when in your company’s care, control, or custody (e.g., product protection for items on a semi or delivery truck)
Commercial car insurance helps provide financial protection for your company after an auto accident. If you or one of your employees is involved in an auto accident while driving a company vehicle, you may file a claim with your insurer for financial losses.
The insurance company assigns an adjuster to your claim, and they determine whether the accident is covered, the extent of the damages and the amount of money the insurer will pay according to your commercial auto insurance coverage.
Since commercial auto insurance coverage varies, it’s important to discuss your business’s options with a specialist at Affiliated Agency Inc. who can help you determine the proper coverage for all your commercial needs.
Auto Insurance is an essential financial decision that will keep your business covered. The next time your fleet takes the road, make sure it’s protected with a commercial auto policy from Affiliated Agency Inc.