Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance is a specific type of coverage that all drivers need. It helps provide financial protection against bodily injury or property damage following an accident, as well as liability claims that arise from similar situations. Auto insurance, depending on the coverage selected, may also help protect against incidents of theft or collision with other objects.
The team at Affiliated Agency, Inc. has helped the people of Plainview, New York, and beyond find the auto insurance they need. Give us a call today or request a quote online to learn what policies may be available to you.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Coverage will vary based on the policy you select. There are a variety of auto coverages that you may be able to purchase, including:
- Liability insurance: Most states, including New York, require drivers to carry minimum amounts of liability insurance. This coverage helps pay for third-party property damage and bodily injuries caused in an accident that is deemed your fault.
- Bodily injury liability coverage: This portion of a liability policy helps pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits, up to your policy’s limit.
- Property damage liability coverage: This portion of your liability policy helps pay for damage to the other party’s property up to the policy’s limit.
- Collision insurance: This type of policy helps cover damage to your own vehicle that you sustained in a wreck or collision (aside from an animal collision).
- Comprehensive insurance: This coverage helps pay for damage that occurred in non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents. A comprehensive policy may also pay for damages caused in an animal collision.
- Medical payments coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can help pay for your medical bills. It sometimes will cover other losses, like lost income.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage may help pay for damage to your vehicle and any injuries you sustained.
There may be other coverages, like roadside assistance or GAP coverage, that may be available to you. Talk to Affiliated Agency, Inc. agent to learn more.
Is Auto Insurance Expensive?
Numerous factors can influence the cost of your auto policy, including:
- Your chosen coverage limits
- The value of your vehicle
- Your driving accident history
- Your history of claims on other auto policies
- Where you live
- How far you drive each year
There is a possibility that drivers might pay different prices for the same type of coverage, but we will make certain to use our resources and find you the best policy for the most reasonable price. Do not sell yourself short when it comes to auto insurance.
Get Coverage Today
If you need an auto policy, we’re here to help. Call us at 516-576-0166 or request your free quote to get started.